Employment @ SYVPC
Youth Internship Opportunities
Santa Ynez Valley Presbyterian Church is looking for a Summer Youth Ministry Intern to help with weekly activities, summer camps, and Sunday School. This is a great opportunity for those interested in working with youth in a ministry setting. This position will work with and report directly to the Youth Ministry Director at SYVPC.
1. 18 to 25 years old.
2. Must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program from an accredited college or university.
3. Must provide own transportation to/from the Church and/or planned activities.
4. Complete a background check and child safety training.
5. Have some knowledge of scripture and clearly articulate the gospel message.
6. Work through intern experience beginning June 7th through August 15th .
*5-10 hrs per week, part time
* $15.50 per hour